1. Due to the essence of business, this refund policy is for informing you that the company does not provide any refunds.
2. The only exception is made if a client funds his/her account and does not trade, he/ she is allowed to send a refund request.
3. The company will refund any funds with the same method of deposited payment. There are fees which will be deducted according to the refund’s method.
4. In case of detecting any abuses or fraudulent activities against the company policy, MiraMarkets reserves the right to decide about the claimed refund based on the terms and conditions of the company.
5. MiraMarkets will not provide refunds for those clients’ losses due to any reasons.
6. All other requests are considered as withdrawals and withdrawal procedures are explained in our website.
Risk Warning: Trading Forex and Derivatives carries a high level of risk to your capital and you should only trade with money you can afford to lose. Mira Capital Markets LTD, Registered by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Saint Vincent under number 23447 IBC 2016. Payment Agent is incorporated under license number 18726 by the Ajman Free Zone.